Last updated: November 8, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us, such as through use of our Site and any of its pages, account registration, registration for one of our programs, and other ways you communicate with or contact us.
The information we collect may include your name, mailing address, email address, telephone or mobile number, date of birth or age, gender, or photograph, and to generate a user name and password. You may also provide us with certain information in connection with specific transactions:
- Information about a Third Party– If you send someone else a communication from the Site, the information you provide will be used to facilitate the communication.
- Information through Social Media– You may be given the option to link to one or more social networking platforms (such as Facebook or Instagram) through the Sites, or log in via a social networking platform. If you do so, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
For example, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) or Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, mobile device identifier or other unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Site or App, geo-location, browser type, software version, phone model, phone operating system, carrier information, language, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site or App. We also may collect information about your use of the Site or App, including the access time and date you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you used to return to the Site or App, other click-stream or Site or App usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site of App, and other sites or mobile applications that you may visit.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTIC TECHNOLOGIES.
Please contact us for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
INFORMATION WE USE
We may use information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, and deliver;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content and services;
- To provide you with customized services and Sites’ content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, via email, text message or push notification, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services;
- To contact you with information, deliver email communications, newsletters, promotional material, and other correspondence from UNIXPACE or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To communicate with you about our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions;
- To communicate with you regarding your membership in one of our programs;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Sites and our business; or
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Additionally, if you use our Site to connect with a third party service, you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may disclose the information we collect from or about you either (i) when we have your permission to do so or (ii) in any of the following situations (without your permission):
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party contractors and service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business, or other activities in support of the Services and/or our businesses.
- Co-Branded Relationships: Certain areas of our Site and its pages may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
- Select Third Parties:We may share your information with select companies that we believe may have offers of interest to you.
- Aggregate, Anonymous, or De-Identified Information:We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties without restriction, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Legal Matters; Compliance with Law:We may disclose information collected from or about you to the government or to other third parties to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests and investigations, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with any of the Sites or our business and to protect against harm to the Sites, services, to us, or others. We reserve the right to release information collected through any of the Sites to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- Other:We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
Certain parts of our Site or App require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
- How you can access or change your personal data. If you would like to review, correct, or update personal data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your UNIXPACE account or by contacting us.
If emailing us your request, please make clear in the email what personal data you would like to have changed. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
JURISDISTION AND CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
TRANSFER OF DATA FROM OUTSIDE THE HONG KONG
If you use any of our Sites from outside of Hong Kong, information that we collect from or about you through the Sites will be transferred to servers inside Hong Kong and maintained indefinitely. By using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of data about you into Hong Kong, as well as the processing of such data in Hong Kong.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
The Site or App may have links to third-party websites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
Any information you may disclose through our services, in blogs, on discussion or message boards, in chat rooms, interactive forums, rating or reviews, or on other public areas on the Site or App, or other third-party websites that this Site or App may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal or other information in these public areas.
All photographs appearing on the UNIXPACE Co. Ltd web site are copyrighted and protected under international copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced in any form, stored, or manipulated without prior written permission from UNIXPACE Co. Ltd and the copyright holder(s). Copyright © 2018 UNIXPACE Co. Ltd
All photographs appearing on the UNIXPACE Co. Ltd web site are copyrighted and protected under international copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced in any form, stored, or manipulated without prior written permission from UNIXPACE Co. Ltd and the copyright holder(s).
We comply with the GDPR and any data held by us is held on the following basis provided in the GDP: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital interests, Public task or legitimate interest and is only such data- typically name, email, phone number and address- necessary for us to contact you and payment details if we pay money to you. If you have any issues or would like to read our data protection policy or object to us holding your data and would like us to delete it please email [email protected].
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive Data (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, health, or the like) in your emails to us.
The parties hereby acknowledge that they have required this Agreement and all related documents to be drawn up in the English language.
Hong Kong visual artist and designer Shane Siu Po Wa is known for line drawing in her personal, editorial and commercial work. Her drawings are carefully composed with lines of various weights, which denote a clever use of line thickness, with line-weights varying to express different forms and textures. She draws with precision and care, moving the black ink pen across different media, ranging from paper, glass to wall.
Shane’s ability to create striking compositions using graphic lines, and her appreciation for beautiful design have made her a leading force in the design industry.
Passionate about liquor and spirit, she started to bartend for various restaurants and was granted the opportunity to decor the interior for them. It’s during that time she discovered the fine art of infusing cocktails with design. In 2017, she won the Absolut Vodka Invite Competition, by using the Japanese “Zen” garden idea to create the award-winning cocktail. Later on, she began to offer consulting services and create cocktail menus for restaurants.